Rules and Regulations
- The pitch materials should be in English. The presenter should pitch in English, both within the elevator and on stage. No interpretation will be provided.
- EPiC Selection Committee has the sole discretion to disqualify or remove any company/individual for any reason that is deemed appropriate during the event.
- EPiC Selection Committee assumes no responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of any information disclosed during the pitch events.
- HKSTP is not responsible for any confidentiality issues that may occur before, during and/or after the event and will not be involved in any way with disputes arising therefrom.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) between an applicant and judges will not be required or allowed.
- The pitching company/ individual may exclude any proprietary information or materials that the pitching company/ individual deems it is at risk of disclosure.