How it works
Announcement of the Champion and cash prize winners
- From now till the application closes on 30 September 2017, you can apply to pitch.
- A series of workshops and mock-pitch from June till October will be organised to prepare you for the competition.
- 100 start-ups will be shortlisted to give a 60-second pitch to a group of 2 judges in the elevator and compete for an investment prize of up to US$120,000 from a team of angel investors.
- Each group of judges will choose 1 winner for their segment, allowing 10 shortlisted start-ups to give their final pitching on stage.
- 10 shortlisted start-ups will give their final pitching on stage and engage in a Q&A with the audience and all the judges. (3 minutes pitch + 5 minutes Q&A for each finalist)